Temperature – The surface of the pfm Mobile Cooling System MCS 400 can be cooled down to -20 °C. The temperature is retained, and the specimens remain sufficiently cold for approximately one hour to ensure that they stay at the right temperature for sectioning.
No additional energy consumption – The retained cold is evenly transferred through the surface of the cooling plate to the cassettes laid on it. The pfm Mobile Cooling System MCS 400 requires pre-cooling for approx. three to five hours (refrigerator/ freezer); the system is reusable.
Space saving – Several systems can be stacked for cooling.
Environmentally friendly – The coolant is biodegradable and non-toxic.
Easy to clean/maintain – The cooling surface is made of anodised aluminium and is easy to clean.
- Material: anodised aluminium
- No additional energy consumption
- Easy to clean
- Space saving
- Several systems can be stacked for cooling
- Environmentally-friendly-coolant is biodegradable and non-toxic
Technical Data –
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 220 × 220 × 25 mm
- Storage Surface: 195 × 195 mm
- Capacity: 20 – 25 paraffin blocks
- Temperature: up to -20°C
- Temperature maintenance: approx. 1 hour at room temperature
- Weight: 1.4 kg